7 Top Paying Adsense Keywords List

Friday, February 17, 2012

In the Google PPC (Pay-Per-Click) program, which Google Adwords can pay the most money to Adsense publishers for Adsense clicks?I don't know how much Google AdSense can pay out for the top Ad Words (70%?), but I have compiled my own top-paying keyword word list by using the free, public Overture Bid Tool, which is now gone. However, you can now check your words using the Free Google AdWords Keyword Suggestion Tool.

On Feb. 2, 2009, I revised this list of top-bid, top-paying key words, using the Google Ad Words free Keyword Tool. Below, you can compare current keyword bids with old Overture bids from 2004.

I compiled this AdSense top-paying-words chart because of all the speculation on forums, and I was curious to see what word combinations are hot right now. In no way, is this list meant to be complete. These are just terms I stumbled upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment will be visible after approval. Post Free classified ads at www.pkbazaar.com to increase your traffic

 

Online Earning

Top Online Shopping Websites in Pakistan  earn money online online earning

Most Reading

Tags

Result Analytics

free counter