SEO Quake isn’t sorting by PageRank

Wednesday, February 15, 2012


But lately, I’ve been having some trouble with SEOQuake.

A while ago I discovered a great Firefox plugin called SEOQuake . I wrote an article abouthow to use SEO Quake to find high pagerank sites and it’s become one of the most popular articles on my site.SEOQUake is broken
It still does the basics well – it’ll show you a site’s pagerank, links to the domain etc. But it’s stopped sorting by pagerank.
One of the ways I like to use SEOQuake is outlined in my old blog post. I like to search in Google for sites on a topic (or pages in YouTube), and then sort the results by pagerank so I’m able to see all the high pagerank sites. I can then click on each link and leave a comment.
Lately, SEOQuake has stopped sorting by pagerank and I’ve noticed more people landing on my site because they’ve found my old article, and they’re looking for answers.
I sent an email off to the SEOQuake folks, and here’s their reply:
This is a known issue, due to a recent change Google has made in its results display pages.  We are working on a fix, and will have it out in the near future as an update.
It seems to be a problem with the way Google displays its results. Hopefully there’s a fix and an update soon, because this is one of the main features I love about SEOQuake.
I’ll keep you posted on when an update occurs. In the meantime, if you know of any other plugins that enable us to search by pagerank, leave a comment and let me know.
UPDATE : 23 December 2011. There’s an updated version of SeoQuake available and the problem is fixed! We can search by pagerank again.

2 comments

  1. Thank You

    The given information is very effective
    i will keep updated with the same

    industrial automation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You

    The given information is very effective
    i will keep updated with the same

    seo services in india

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment will be visible after approval. Post Free classified ads at www.pkbazaar.com to increase your traffic

 

Online Earning

Top Online Shopping Websites in Pakistan  earn money online online earning

Most Reading

Tags

Result Analytics

free counter