Putting CMS and Other Latest Technologies Within Your Reach

Friday, February 17, 2012


I am an independent freelance Web Designer and Content Management (CMS) Developer in Karachi (Pakistan). I am a expert in Joomla, WordPress, Drupal and OSCommerce development based in Karachi Pakistan, with over 5 years experience in website design and development. I specialize in developing clean, standard compliant websites developed (SEO Friendly Websites) using open source technology. I have extensive experience designing and developing websites based on Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, OSCommerce. Apart from custom Joomla solutions, I also develop Flash based websites. My websites are developed using open-source CMS Joomla or WordPress.

If you are looking for a Freelance web designer to create an appealing, professional looking website, then you have come to the right place. I have been dealing with clients from all over the world like UK, Canada, USA, Dubai, Norway Hong Kong and their satisfaction was mostly based on the fact that I am a responsible, precise and creative freelance web designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment will be visible after approval. Post Free classified ads at www.pkbazaar.com to increase your traffic

 

Online Earning

Top Online Shopping Websites in Pakistan  earn money online online earning

Most Reading

Tags

Result Analytics

free counter