Chapter 1 : What Is SEO & How It Can Be Benefitial For Me ?

Saturday, February 18, 2012


SEO  stands for  ” Search Engine Optimization “. SEO  refers to  bring  your website on first page of Google  for a searched word ..
Let me explain you properly .
Suppose  you and me both are having their own websites on “Photography” and when “Photography” this word is searched in Google , my website comes at first page and your website comes at 10th page.
In this case i will get a huge amount of traffic on my website and you will not .
So for bringing our website on first page of Google , we do SEO  of  our website i.e. Search Engine Optimization .
How SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Is Beneficial For Me?
Yes it is the natural question , if my website comes on first page of google , then what are the benefits!
Let me explain .
Simply go to http://www.lifefor.info , you can see a lot of blinking banners there . These all  are ads ( advertisement ) .
When you click on any ad of these , the site owner is paid for that click .
Let me tell you some figures:
songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment will be visible after approval. Post Free classified ads at www.pkbazaar.com to increase your traffic

 

Online Earning

Top Online Shopping Websites in Pakistan  earn money online online earning

Most Reading

Tags

Result Analytics

free counter